Associate Director - Data Analytics
- Utilise structured data and financial modelling experience to drive actionable insights and support strategic decision-making.
- Conduct transaction analysis to identify trends and opportunities.
- Leverage BI tools like Power BI, Qlik, Tableau, and Microsoft SQL for data visualisation and reporting.
- Develop end-to-end knowledge of data warehousing and reporting processes.
- Identify and implement process improvements in a controlled manner.
- Communicate complex insights to key stakeholders and clients in a compelling and easy-to-understand manner.
- Utilise statistical methodologies and data analysis techniques such as clustering.
- Demonstrate proficiency in Python/R and cloud technologies (AWS, MS Azure, GCP).
- Stay up-to-date with the latest tools and techniques in the field of data analytics.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to drive data-driven decision-making across the organisation.
- Minimum of 6 years of experience in the Business Intelligence/Data Analytics space.
- A 2.1 or higher university degree (or equivalent) in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, or equivalent.
- Strong numeracy and analytical skills with a deep understanding of data management.
- Proven expertise in BI tools like Power BI, Qlik, Tableau.
- Proficiency in Microsoft SQL (at least 3 years of experience).
- Proficiency in Python/R (at least 2 years of experience).
- Strong knowledge of statistical methodologies and data analysis techniques (e.g., clustering).
- Passionate about data analytics with a desire and ability to quickly adapt to new tools and techniques.
- Ability to visualise data effectively and communicate findings and recommendations clearly.
- Commercial acumen and strong storytelling skills to engage key stakeholders and clients.