Excellent Opportunity to join an International Company that is recognised and trusted by the worlds largest hedge fund managers and international corporations.
They are seeking an Assistant Vice President to join their team. This role would be ideal for someone who is 2-3 years PQE (ACA,ACCA OR CIMA)
Reporting to the VP or Senior VP. You will be responsible for supporting the Client Accounting Department. Some of these responsibilities would include the daily administration of a portfolio of SPV's.
- Reconciling bank and broker positions
- Annual financial statements under IFRS and Irish/UK GAAP
- Audit and communication with clients
- Ensure regulatory and tax filings are complete
- High levels of service and ensuring all relationships are compliant with policies and procedures
- 2-3 Years PQE (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Strong knowledge of corporate accounting through Audit or Fiduciary business
- Experience in accounts preparation or auditing of companies
- Strong track record of managing portfolios of clients