Global leading corporate services advisor who, after a very successful 2021 are hiring for their expanding finance function. This is an excellent company offering unparalleled progression and learning; with a friendly positive culture and a market leading salary package.
Based in Dublin City with strong WFH options per week, this is a great opportunity to further you accounting career.
Provide accounting services to a large spectrum of clients, acting as the first point of
contact for client queries, working closely with the auditors, tax and advisory teams.
- Preparation and posting of accounting journals.
- Working with financial statements under IFRS or local GAAP.
- Liaising directly with the Directors to ensure successful completion of the financial statements.
- Completion of routine monthly and quarterly management accounts for a portfolio of clients
- Liaising with auditors to ensure the completion of audited financial statements.
- Drafting Corporation Tax computations for accounts provisioning purposes and for tax
department review and finalisation.
- Supervise client Vat / Vies and related indirect tax compliance ensuring all deadlines are
- Ensure all Companies Office deadlines are met.
- Daily interaction dealing with day to day requests / queries from clients.
- Recently qualified accountant or 1-2 years PQE (ACCA/ACA/CIMA)
- Top 20 practice trained.
- Strong Excel skills.
- Takes initiative with excellent communications skills.
- Excellent client relationship management skills