My client, a leading fund administrator and corporate service provider is seeking to add an Assistant Company Secretary to their team. Reporting directly to the Head of Company Secretarial you will be responsible for...
- Delivery of a suite of company secretarial services to the highest standard to include (but not limited to):
- Maintenance and monitoring of company secretarial filing dates and communication of same internally.
- Responsibility for timely submission and maintenance of filings with the Companies Registration Office and other relevant regulators.
- Arranging for company formations and branch registrations.
- Preparation of board meeting minutes and resolutions.
- Preparation of documentation for Annual General Meetings and assistance with other minutes as required.
- Maintenance of statutory registers on internal systems and updating minute books and statutory registers.
- Maintenance of internal trackers/spreadsheets including directorship lists for internal directors.
- Responsibility for inducting, training and mentoring new team members.
- Serve as a key point of contact for client boards of directors, and ensuring comprehensive governance support
- 2+ years Company Secretary experience
- Company Secretary qualification nice to have
- Excellent attention to detail