Our client is one of the largest independently owned investment managers and is one of the largest
accounting firms in the UK. This firm has offices based in the UK and Ireland. They provide tailored
Financial and Professional Services.
Our client provides a range of services to a wide variety of sectors- FinTech, Real Estate, Financial
Services, Professional Practices, Charities and Large Tech etc. Their portfolio of clients include both
startups and substantial international groups.
Our client is seeking to hire a Part-Qualified Accountant for their Dublin office. Their Dublin offices
provide a unique blend of business and personal financial services ranging from tax, audit and
corporate finance to personal financial planning and investment management.
This role will be hiring remotely until it is safe to return to the office. The purpose of this role is to
plan, perform and complete the audit process for each assignment.
What's on Offer?
Excellent Remuneration Package with Competitive Salary.
The chance to work within one of the largest UK Investment Managers.
Learning and Development Programme- receiving regular in-depth technical training.
Technical – on-the-job training and studying towards your professional qualification will enable
you to gain a full understanding of the technical aspects of audit and accountancy and additional
financial advisory services.
Exposure to a vast variety of sectors such as Fintech, Professional Services, Real Estate.
Strong Benefits Package, a huge emphasis placed on employee wellbeing.
The Ideal Candidate:
● 1-2 years experience within a similar role within Practice/Professional Services
● Third level qualification within related field
● Be committed and motivated to studying towards the ACA qualification or CA with
Chartered Accountants Ireland (CAI)
● Ability to deliver first class client service and work effectively as part of a team
● Demonstrable strong communication skills both verbally and in writing
● High level of general commercial awareness
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Dealing directly with the client on a day to day basis and build a good working relationship
• Complete audit programmes and form conclusions on each individual test and section completed
• Audit of the firm’s portfolio of clients including some international entities
• Resolve queries whether of an audit or accountancy nature
• Work as part of a team to undertake a variety of audit and accountancy tasks for their diverse client
• Ensure work is completed to a high level and record clearly and concisely work done
• Prioritising tasks whilst monitoring time against budget
• Support department events and procedures and build relationships