Our client, who works with Ireland's coolest startups, is currently looking to recruit an Assistant Accountant. As part of this permanent role, you will be working in the entrepreneurship space in the heart of Dublin City Centre.
We are looking for a competent and ambitious person who wants to progress their career in finance. The ideal candidate will have experience in a busy finance team and the ability to work in a fast-paced team reporting to the Finance Manager and Financial Controller.
- Reconciliation of balance sheets
- Support Financial Controller with acquisitions and be the lead point on the integration of the same.
- Assisting with month-end and year-end tasks
- Management of journals and revenue records
- Review contracts and invoices from both a commission and revenue perspective.
- Assisting in audits
- Assisting with other areas of the finance team when needed
- 2-3 years experience in a similar role
- Part-Qualified or pursuing professional exams (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Excel proficient
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Strong communication skills and ability to work on own initiative