Phoenix Search are partnered with a growing tech-based logistics company based in Dublin North. They are looking to hire an Accounts Receivable Manager to join their growing team!
- Conducting credit checks on new and potential customers.
- Implementing debt collection policies and regulations of the company.
- Implementing deadlines for invoicing and payment collection.
- Monitoring the invoicing and money collection processes.
- Ensuring the timely collection of payments.
- Negotiating with customers in cases when non-payment occurs.
- Preparing monthly feedback reports on payment collections.
- Keeping records of invoices, deposits, and all correspondence regarding payment collection.
- Remaining informed of any legislative procedural training regarding debt collection.
- Training and mentoring of staff members in the department
- 5+ years of experience in a similar role
- The ability to work accurately and independently.
- Experience with accounting software such as Quickbooks and General Ledger and advanced knowledge of MS Excel.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- An eye for detail along with excellent analytical skills.
- Excellent report writing skills.
- Strong time and people management skills.
- Hybrid working
- Excellent career progression opportunities
If you are interested in this role please don't hesitate to get in touch!