Opportunity - Accounts Payable Manager
We have partnered with a leading tech infrastructure company and they are looking for an Accounts Payable Manager to join their expanding finance team.
This multinational centralised its finance function in Dublin and this role offers the opportunity to join at a time of growth, process improvement and implementation within the business.
The role is a 15 month contract
- Manage the accounts payable team of 5 staff which includes GRN and invoice processing
- Daily follow up on issues within the P2P process, resolving issues as they arise in a timely manner
- Review month end creditor reconciliations
- Manage the month end payment run and pro-forma/one off payments
- Manage the month end close off to ensure invoices are booked in the correct period
- Reporting of Monthly KPI's to FC/FD
- Proven previous experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of best practice AP operations and processes.
- Ability to lead and manage change and implementation of process improvement
- Good numeracy skills, organisational skills and attention to detail