Accounts Payable - 6-month contract
Phoenix are delighted to be working with an Irish success story that has a unique business offering. Operating in the online e-commerce space.
The role is based in Ireland with offices being located in Dublin City Centre.
You will be responsible for looking after the Accounts Payable function.
Primary Duties/Responsibilities include:
- Monthly statement reconciliation
- Bank reconciliations
- Invoice Processing - Value over Volume
- Maintaining the supplier set-up process for the company vendor base
- Preparing bi-weekly and monthly AP reports
- Ad-hoc tasks
Required skills and experience
- 3 years' experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of double entry bookkeeping
- Excellent communication, planning and organizational skills
- Ability to work under pressure on multiple projects with minimum supervision