Accounts Payable - 9-month contract
Phoenix are teamed up with a huge US e-commerce company. They provide a global marketplace for unique and creative items. The items range between unique hand-crafted items to more vintage items.
The role is based in Ireland with offices being located in Dublin City Centre. This role is very flexible and you can work fully remote too.
You will be responsible for looking after the Accounts Payable function.
Primary Duties/Responsibilities include:
- Monthly statement reconciliation
- Bank reconciliations
- Invoice Processing - Value over Volume
- Maintaining the supplier set-up process for the company vendor base
- Preparing bi-weekly and monthly AP reports
- Ad-hoc tasks
Required skills and experience
- 3 years' experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of double entry bookkeeping
- Excellent communication, planning and organizational skills
- Ability to work under pressure on multiple projects with minimum supervision