We have an exciting Key Account Manager opportunity with a global key player within consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Their Irish headquarters look after the technology and engineering services division.
As Account Manager you will work with a portfolio of clients, fostering exceptional client service and meeting their business needs. You will be responsible for growing your portfolio through up-selling and cross-selling additional products and services. Use consultative selling to negotiate contracts and renewals. Use sales strategies to accurately forecast revenue attainment and sales activity. Work closely with Internal and external stakeholders, presenting comprehensive proposals for projects and tender bids.
- Strategically developing a pipeline of new business opportunities through both new and existing contacts.
- Identify and understand client challenges and issues, using a portfolio of products and services to provide solutions.
- Manage and qualify inbound leads
- Assist and delivery of tender bids in collaboration with leads/team managers
- Assisting with the preparation and delivery of tenders and bids alongside portfolio leads/team managers
- Manage full sales cycle, prospect, negotiations, close and renewals.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with your client base, fostering growth across accounts and securing new business
- Taking accountability for accurate business development forecasting
- Working alongside the account managers, assisting them in nurturing existing public sector client accounts wherever required
- Bachelor's degree in a business related field
- 5 -6 years experience selling technology consulting solutions
- Previous public sector experience desirable
- Previous experience within a consulting type organisation
- Experience selling to technical buyers, preferably CTOs and Heads of Product Marketing, CMO and CIO.
- Ability to navigate large complex organisations
- Consultative selling attitude and style