Our client is an Automotive Tech MNC that gives customers the tools to help them buy, find and finance automobiles. Our client is in hyper-growth mode and is expanding further internationally. Our client is seeking to hire an experienced Account Executive to effectively present their offerings and benefits as an Inside Sales Professional. This is a hybrid role for their Dublin office.
What's on offer?
- Strong remuneration package with generous commission structure.
- Benefits including healthcare, equity shares, pension, gym membership - work perks
- including hampers, travel for work celebratory events, etc.
- A family-like environment, personality is huge for our client & they are renowned for
- being both collaborative & supportive.
- Excellent career progression opportunities.
- Hybrid working model - 3 days in the office, 2 days from home
The Ideal Candidate:
- 2-3 years of experience as an Account Executive with a track record of exceeding targets.
- A third level degree in a related field, Business, Marketing, Economics, is desirable.
- SaaS & Salesforce experience is advantageous.
- You will be a persuasive, self-starter who has exceedingly strong time management
- Prioritisation skills.
- You are creative, and tenacious with an entrepreneurial mindset.
- Excellent communication skills, the ability to challenge traditional marketing
- Conventions through an analytical and data-driven approach.
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment, and are adaptable.
- Numbers driven and committed to consistently overachieving targets.
- Strong Analytical, Organisational and presentation skills.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- You will be selling our client's products and services to B2B customers across the UK & Ire.
- You will be responsible for the full sales cycle from start to finish, from prospecting, building your own pipeline, through to closing deals & looking after your own portfolio of clients.
- Act as a liaison between the associated partners and the company.
- Build and maintain long-term effective relationships with B2B customers.
- Presenting our client's offerings in a clear and concise manner to prospective
- partners via phone, online, email & F2F meetings.
- Be a proactive team player, willing to assist others and share best practices to
- Achieve collective goals as a team.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams such as Marketing, Business
- Development, Senior Management.